Hyland Kicks off CommunityLIVE 2018
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Sept. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CommunityLIVE commences today with over 2,000 of Hyland's customers and partners from around the world coming together to learn how organizations across industries can work better, smarter and faster. Hyland experts and executives will share valuable technology insights and provide hands-on training to demonstrate the robust capabilities of Hyland's industry-leading portfolio – OnBase, ShareBase, Perceptive Portfolio, Brainware, LawLogix and Hyland Global Services.
Conference attendees will gain insight into Hyland's business plans, product roadmaps and strategic development efforts, and will learn from industry luminaries sharing best practices and forward-looking strategies in keynote presentations from:
- Bill Priemer, Hyland president and CEO
- Brenda Kirk, Hyland EVP and chief product & strategy officer
- Ed McQuiston, Hyland EVP and chief commercial officer
- Mel Robbins, entrepreneur, best-selling author, and CEO and co-founder of The Confidence Project
- John Ondrasik of Five for Fighting, Grammy-nominated performer and motivational speaker
Additionally, attendees can choose from more than 450 technical courses and 24 concurrent tracks highlighting content services solutions for healthcare, financial services, insurance, higher education, government, commercial and credit unions, as well as the latest updates within the Perceptive Portfolio. Innovative customers across industries will also share their success stories and what is driving the most ROI, including presentations from:
- Sherwin Williams – utilizes OnBase for filling in process efficiency gaps beyond the back office and across the organization
- University of North Carolina Healthcare – leveraged technology, innovation and governance to integrate all patient images with the EHR to drive down costs and improve continuity of care
- PetSmart – utilized OnBase to facilitate the efficient automation of administrative HR tasks for significant ROI
- University of Arkansas – Brainware for Transcripts accelerated transcript processing and transfer credit evaluations, and provided high school coursework data not available before, all contributing to improved student advising and enrollment processes.
- Sonoma County – OnBase is helping the county recover from 2017 wildfires by handling the processes around disaster aid, and is supporting the county with future response and disaster planning activities.
"Hyland is privileged to connect our global experts, customers and partners at CommunityLIVE, creating personal connections that spark new ideas for success," said Drew Chapin, vice president of marketing at Hyland. "We curate trending topics, useful training and compelling speakers to give attendees the tools to achieve their full potential through Hyland's portfolio of solutions."
To learn more about CommunityLIVE, visit CommunityLIVE.com. Stream President and CEO Bill Priemer's keynote presentation via Facebook Live on Tues., Sept. 11 at 9 am Central, or view a Facebook Live panel discussion about Hyland's platform modernization happening Wed., Sept 12 at 3:15 pm Central. Follow the entire conference on social media via #CommunityLIVE on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.
Hyland is a leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases for organizations across the globe. For over 25 years, Hyland has enabled more than 19,000 organizations to digitalize their workplaces and fundamentally transform their operations. Named one of Fortune's Best Companies to Work For® since 2014, Hyland is widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with. For more information, please visit Hyland.com.
Inside Fonds (Anzeige)
SMI kam kaum vom Fleck -- DAX beendet Handel etwas tiefer -- Dow zurückhaltend -- Asiens Börsen schliessen im Plus
Börse aktuell - Live Ticker
Der heimische Aktienmarkt zeigte sich am Montag kaum bewegt. Der DAX fand keine klare Tendenz. An der Wall Street halten sich die Ausschläge in Grenzen. In Asien ging es zum Wochenstart nach oben.