Global $40.2 Bn Virtual Reality Gaming Market to 2024 with Profiles of Fove, Google, HTC, Facebook, Razer, Samsung, Sony, Zeiss International, AMD, GoPro, Largan Precision, Nvidia, & Qualcomm
DUBLIN, May 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Virtual Reality Gaming Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global virtual reality gaming market reached a value of US$ 10.3 Billion in 2018. Looking forward, the market is projected to reach a value of US$ 40.2 Billion by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 25.5% during 2019-2024.
Virtual reality gaming refers to applications where a person can experience being in a three-dimensional (3-D) environment and interact with it during a game. Virtual reality (VR) environments help the user in experiencing the game as reality. To generate realistic images, sounds and other sensations that simulate a user's physical presence in an imaginary world, virtual reality technology uses virtual reality headsets, game controllers and motion capture methods or multi-projected setup.
Global Virtual Reality Gaming Market: Drivers
Virtual reality in gaming delivers 360 degrees vision, excellent sound, full immersion and increased realism to the gamer. The availability of controllers has also enhanced the interaction of users with virtual reality surroundings allowing gamers to control and modify the game environment according to their requirements.
Virtual reality headsets still remain expensive for a common user. In order to overcome this challenge, companies have established gaming clubs or special areas at malls and business centers for children and adults to get familiar and try out these games. As a result, the consumer base of virtual reality games has been witnessing a strong growth.
Driven by technological advancements, it is now possible to transform most of the computer games into a virtual reality format allowing users to experience new and better interaction. With the large variety of virtual reality headsets now available, companies are continuously launching new games and content.
- Based on the segment, the report has divided the market into software and hardware. Software currently represents the larger segment.
- On the basis of device, personal computers represent the largest segment, followed by the gaming consoles and mobile devices.
- Based on the age group, the market has been segregated into adults and children.
- On the basis of type of games, the market has been segregated into racing games, adventure games, fighting games, shooting games, mystery thriller games, puzzle games, science fiction games and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been categorised into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Fove, Google, HTC, Facebook, Razor, Samsung, Sony, Zeiss International, AMD, GoPro, Largan Precision, Nvidia and Qualcomm.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global virtual reality gaming market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global virtual reality gaming market?
- Which are the popular segments in the global virtual reality gaming market?
- What are the key devices in the global virtual reality gaming market?
- What is the share of adults and children in the global virtual reality gaming market?
- What are the major types of games in the global virtual reality gaming market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global virtual reality gaming market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global virtual reality gaming market?
- What is the structure of the global virtual reality gaming market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global virtual reality gaming market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Virtual Reality in Gaming Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Segment
5.4 Market Breakup by Device
5.5 Market Breakup by Age Group
5.6 Market Breakup by Types of Game
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
5.9 SWOT Analysis
5.10 Value Chain Analysis
5.10.2 Research and Development
5.10.4 Products and Services
5.10.5 Marketing and Distribution
5.10.7 Post Sales Service
5.11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.12 Price Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Segment
7 Market Breakup by Device
7.1 Personal Computers
7.2 Gaming Consoles
7.3 Mobile Devices
8 Market Breakup by Age Group
9 Market Breakup by Types of Games
9.5 Mystery Thriller
9.7 Science Fiction
10 Market Breakup by Region
10.1 North America
10.3 Asia Pacific
10.4 Middle East and Africa
10.5 Latin America
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Competitive Structure
11.2 Key Players
11.3 Profiles of Key Players
11.3.8 Zeiss International
11.3.11 Largan Precision
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1gancl
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-40-2-bn-virtual-reality-gaming-market-to-2024-with-profiles-of-fove-google-htc-facebook-razer-samsung-sony-zeiss-international-amd-gopro-largan-precision-nvidia--qualcomm-300851656.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Gewinne an der Wall Street -- SMI schliesst höher -- DAX deutlich im Plus -- Börsen in Fernost beenden den Handel mehrheitlich in Rot
Börse aktuell - Live Ticker
Der heimische Aktienmarkt zeigte sich am Dienstag fester. Der deutsche Leitindex erholte sich ebenfalls. Die Wall Street präsentierte sich freundlich. In Asien konnte einzig der Shangai Composite kräftige Gewinne verbuchen.