Europe & CIS Tire Market, 2023: Increasing Tire Production Capacity, Growing Vehicle sales and Expanding Automobile Fleet Driving Market Growth
DUBLIN, Oct. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Europe & CIS Tire Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Two-Wheeler, Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle & Others), By Demand Category, By Radial Vs. Bias, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Europe & CIS tire market is projected to reach $ 51.79 billion by 2023, on the back of increasing tire production capacity, growing vehicle sales and expanding automobile fleet in the region.
Moreover, increasing per capita income and anticipated launch of new vehicles are few of the other factors that are expected to aid tire market in Europe & CIS in the coming years. Growing dealer and distribution channel of several automakers and increasing urbanization is also anticipated to boost demand for vehicles, which would in turn positively influence the region's tire market during forecast period.
Europe & CIS Tire Market, 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of tire market in Europe & CIS:
- Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Two-Wheeler, Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle & Others), By Demand Category, By Radial Vs. Bias, By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire in Europe & CIS
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tire distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Europe & CIS Tire Production Overview
4. Europe & CIS Tire Market Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5r77d7/europe_and_cis?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/europe--cis-tire-market-2023-increasing-tire-production-capacity-growing-vehicle-sales-and-expanding-automobile-fleet-driving-market-growth-300729448.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Inside Fonds (Anzeige)
Wall Street schliesst nach Fed-Protokoll im Minus
Börse aktuell - Live Ticker
Zur Wochenmitte wiesen die US-Indizes grössere Ausschläge aus.