DGAP-PVR: LEG Immobilien AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
DGAP Voting Rights Announcement: LEG Immobilien AG
On April 29, 2019 LEG Immobilien AG received the following statement of intent pursuant to Section 43 of the Securities Trading Act (WpHG):
In respect to Section 43 of the Securities Trading Act (WpHG) regarding notification requirements applicable to BlackRock's holding in LEG Immobilien AG, please find below the response from us, BlackRock, Inc., and our subsidiaries (together referred to as the 'Notifying Parties'):
- BlackRock, Inc.
- BlackRock Holdco 2, Inc.
- BlackRock Financial Management, Inc.
The crossing of the thresholds do not result from acquisitions by the Notifying Parties but from attributions from investment managers and advisors which qualify as subsidiaries of at least one of the Notifying Parties and to which the voting rights are attributed
In respect of the aims underlying the purchase of the voting rights, we, the Notifying Parties, notify that:
1. The investments are aimed at both implementing strategic objectives and at generating a trading profit. This results from Notifying Parties' overall intention to gain maximum returns for BlackRock's clients on both a short and a long term basis.
2. We plan to acquire further voting rights within the next twelve months by means of a purchase or by any other means. Because our intention is to gain maximum returns for BlackRock's clients and therefore we may also sell shares.
3. We intend to exert an influence on the appointment or removal of members of the issuer's administrative, managing and supervisory bodies. We will continue to exercise our right to vote at the company's annual general meeting, and any special general meetings should they be called in the best interests of our clients.
4. We do not intend to achieve a material change in the company's capital structure, in particular as regards the ratio between own funds and external funds and the dividend policy. However, we might vote on such topics in the same way we set out in no. 3.
In respect of the origin of the funds used, we, the Notifying Parties, notify that:
Client funds were used in order to finance the purchase of the voting rights.
02.05.2019 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
|Company:||LEG Immobilien AG|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|
Nachrichten zu LEG Immobilienmehr Nachrichten
Analysen zu LEG Immobilienmehr Analysen
|31.05.19||LEG Immobilien Halten||Norddeutsche Landesbank (Nord/LB)|
|23.04.19||LEG Immobilien Halten||Norddeutsche Landesbank (Nord/LB)|
|12.03.19||LEG Immobilien Halten||Norddeutsche Landesbank (Nord/LB)|
|13.11.18||LEG Immobilien Neutral||equinet AG|
|12.11.18||LEG Immobilien Halten||Norddeutsche Landesbank (Nord/LB)|
Inside Fonds (Anzeige)
Dow Jones schliesst stabil -- SMI beendet Handel leicht tiefer -- DAX schliesst etwas fester -- Asiens Börsen letztlich in Rot
Börse aktuell - Live Ticker
Der heimische Aktienmarkt bewegte sich zum Wochenstart leicht im Minus. Der deutsche Leitindex DAX präsentierte sich auf grünem Terrain. Die Wall Street notierte am Montag moderat im Plus. Die asiatischen Börsen starteten mit Verlusten in die neue Woche.